Mayo High School's Online Forum

The Advocate

Mayo High School's Online Forum

The Advocate

Mayo High School's Online Forum

The Advocate

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Superintendent Listening Post

Dress Up For Homecoming!

During Homecoming everyone gets together to celebrate school spirit and dress during the incredible week leading up to the Homecoming parade, game, and dance. 

If you don’t want to miss out on all the fun, here is the schedule for this year’s dress-up days. 

Monday, September 11: PJ Day. All you have to do is get up from bed and head to school. Wear your most comfortable PJs and flaunt that messy hair!!

Tuesday, September 12: Class colors. (Freshmen: Green; Sophomores: Yellow or Gold; Juniors: White; Seniors: Black; Staff: tie-dye) For this dress-up day, wear as much of the color corresponding to your grade level, and we’ll all see who will dominate. 

Wednesday, September 13: Barbie/ Oppenheimer. For Barbie, dress in your hottest hot pinks; guys, dress like Ken, in preppy or beachy-wear.  As for Oppenheimer, dress in your best business wear and rock a 1950s look. This involves fedora hats, suits, and trench coats. You can’t go wrong with a white dress shirt and black necktie. 

Thursday, September 14: Country / Country Club. Yee-Haw! Dress in your best country or Western outfit if you choose the country side.  If you prefer the country club side, then wear your best posh attire! Think of what people wear at country clubs: golf and tennis apparel or “smart casual,” which involves a sense of elegance and fashion.

Friday, September 15: Spirit Out. Show off your school spirit by rocking your best green and gold!

We hope everyone has a fun and safe Homecoming week!!!