Grandma’s Recipe cinnamon rolls for just one dollar 

Anna Fillmore, Staff Writer

Did you miss breakfast this morning? No worries! For only one dollar, Mr. Andy Johnsrud has delicious cinnamon rolls just for you. He can be found pushing around a cart near door six, selling them, one for a dollar or three for two dollars – a bargain! …a great deal. They are his great-grandma’s recipe, and he has perfected his skills by making them with his grandma growing up. 

Mr. Johnsrud puts in lots of time making these’ he bakes them almost every night and they usually take up to two hours. This is a huge commitment because he not only teaches at Mayo High School, but after third hour he leaves to go teach at John Marshall High School. So he makes enough for both high schools, because he is selling at both. “At the moment, Mayo has bought more and has made more money for GOFA” he says, “but you never know,” implying that the students at John Marshall might be able to pass us in total sales. Hopefully, in the end, Mayo can make more money from the cinnamon rolls than John Marshall, with them  being rival schools. Still, any profit from either school is good. His goal is to make $100 each week. 

Mr. Johnsrud will be selling these mouthwatering treats three to four times each week, so be sure to bring money and a healthy appetite!